Junior Graphic Designer & Visual Researcher - Lisbon Production Company (2017/09/05)
Junior Graphic Designer & Visual Researcher
Lisbon Production Company – Lisboa
If you spend all your time watching music videos on Youtube and TV shows on Netflix, and know your way around Photoshop and InDesign, then this is the job for you.
A new film production company in Lisbon is looking for full-time visual researcher to support its directors with commercial TV and music video pitches.
You will be responsible for sourcing cinematic imagery for directors' pitches and treatments, designing beautiful presentations, supporting the director with creative ideas, and building an ongoing visual data base.
The successful candidate must have:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Portuguese and English
• Portuguese citizenship, or relevant work visas
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Sound knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
• Knowledge of current music videos, TV shows, movies, and commercials
• A hands-on approach and can-do attitude
• Willingness to work long hours and occasional weekends when needed to meet the demands of shooting schedules
• Ability to work autonomously
Short-listed candidates will be required to complete a creative visual task to evaluate creative thinking and technical skills.
Job Type: Full-time
• InDesign: 1 year
• Photoshop Intermédio: 1 year
Mais informações e candidaturas em: https://www.indeed.pt/ver-oferta?t=graphic+designer+visual+researcher&jk=4d2696d0c3669d48&_ga=2.211613788.895385822.1502129960-963577152.1495153011